Day 2 at SCU Europe was another great day full of new information, entertaining sessions, geeky chats… and, Whiskey!!
My choices for sessions were:
- Nano Server – the next generation of Cloud Server in your Datacentre (Thomas Maurer & Kristian Nese)
- Lessons Learned from Cloud Platform Projects with Windows Azure Pack (Michael Ruefli & Michel Luscher)
- Get your Hybrid Identity in 4 steps with Azure AD Connect (Ronny de Jong)
- What’s new in Windows Server 2016 for Hyper-V (Carotene Rachael & Thomas Maurer)
- Migrating from Orchestration to Azure Automation (Pete Zerger & Anders Bengtsson)
Then to finish day, I joined SquaredUp for their Whiskey tasting session… and, some dashboarding 🙂
Just as yesterday, I was learning new things all day, and now have loads of things I want to try and test when I get back to my test lab!! I can highly recommend all sessions I attended today for viewing on Channel9 when the recordings become available.
As mentioned yesterday, I am taking plenty of pictures within the event, and of Basel. All the pictures I have taken, and will take, are available here… Go take a look 🙂
Remember, if you want to keep up to date with SCU and the sessions I am attended, follow me on Twitter.